Accessibility Statement for Qubox or Quantik Group
This is an accessibility statement from Qubox or Quantik Group.
Measures to support accessibility
Qubox or Quantik Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Qubox or Quantik Group:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Qubox or Quantik Group is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
While this website hasn’t been fully assessed for accessibility standards, we at Qubox have taken as many measures as possible to make the site easier to use. For example, we have implemented at least AA contrast for the majority of our text, striving for AAA contrast for at least 90% of the text that must maintain readability. We are aware that some decorative text doesn’t meet this criteria. We are working slowly to correct this.
Qubox hopes to make this website and all the websites of the Quantik subsidiaries fully accessible for WCAG 2.1 level AA standards by 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need any assistance.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Qubox or Quantik Group. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Qubox or Quantik Group:
- Phone: +598 2902 1477
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: Paysandú 926
- Postal Address: Montevideo, Uruguay
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Qubox or Quantik Group is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Qubox or Quantik Group is not compatible with:
- Some animations may not work in Safari (all versions as of Oct. 2021).
Accessibility of Qubox or Quantik Group relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Qubox or Quantik Group , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Qubox or Quantik Group:
- Some items may not be keyboard focusable: The excessive HTML markup seems to hinder the focusability of some items when using the “Tab” key. We believe it is due to an excessive DOM size as well as incorrectly labeled HTML elements and aria labels. We are working to improve keyboard-based navigation by documenting current errors and correcting them as we find them. Please email us at accessibilit[email protected] if you encounter an issue or need assistance.
Qubox or Quantik Group assessed the accessibility of Quantik or Quantik Group by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 18 October 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.